Nobody reads anymore. 59% of executives say that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
Here in Nashville, high wage jobs have grown by 43% since 2011, that’s the top mark for all US
cities. Middle Tennessee will likely add another 1 million residents in the next 20 years. To take advantage of a booming market like this one, you need to deliver your brand’s message effectively.
How are you going to do that? With video.
1. Let your customers do the talking. 64% of consumers make a purchase AFTER watching branded
videos. Testimonial videos build trust and enhance your credibility, without you having to create
2. Create an explainer video. A video on a website landing page can increase conversion rates by
80%. Explain how your product is used or exactly how your service works. YOU don’t have to be
featured in the video, but you could be! Grey hair? Tatoos? Nobody cares. Be you, be real, and
you’ll connect with your clients.
3. Make it quick. 60% of viewers will stop watching by 2 minutes.
4. Be consistent. Consumers engage with branded videos daily. Social videos generate 1200%
more shares than text and images combined. One video a year won’t get you the return your
5. Promote your videos properly. What you do with the video once it’s produced is just as important as the production itself. Including the your videos on your website, social media, and email marketing will ensure the right people get the message.
Social media ads provide extremely precise targeting. Social media ads with video will engage your target market in a way photos and text simply can’t. Including video in a marketing email generates 200-300% increase in click through rates.
Now you know what you need to do. It’s time to start working on that next video.